Mustard in the vines! This is a photo taken by Chris White 10 years ago, We took many photos at Stag's Leap, yea the hand drawn 16 is a little weak but the flowers, WOW! We did get a great shot for our full color disc. ( not showing the # )This is the first year there will be no full color disc since picture discs became a thing going back to 2005 for our event. Vintage Cup is in its 26th year, makes me proud! I hope to get out & compete, no excuses but I sprained 3 toes stepping in a hole at the beach playing catch with a disc. I have one week to get better but as of now I am limping! It is always a fun event, at the least It will be good to make the scene. I hope the event can be 2 weekends again sometime in the future, so many people want to play this event, the wait list is long. Weather looks to be good for next weekend. We tend to have wet or windy conditions most years. Great game, great people = a great time!
- Marvin's Flying Disc Collection
- Golf Discs
- Novelty/Early Sport Discs
- Frisbie Pie Tins
- Home Made
- other stuff
- Wham-o Flying Saucer
- Wham-o/DGA Midnight Flyers
- Wham-o Pluto Platter
- World Frisbee Championships held at the Rose Bowl 1974-1981
- Short Visit to see John Kirkland
- Napa/Vintage Cup artwork
- More Golf Discs
- Stuff For Sale!
- Frisbee convention, Naperville Illinois 2018.
- Doug Korns Freestyle discs.
- Trip to PA to see the old Goat 10/1/19