The 2013 Vintage Cup will be on March 2nd and 3rd. This will be our 18th year! Things that I look forward to during this event this year are, seeing old friends, competing in a new division! Always the disc display. That display was what got me to start this site, it is no fun to have all this cool plastic if no one can see them! Doubles on the temp course on Friday the 1st. Saturday night Dinner with a keg of beer and live music.
I am not looking forward to getting the course in order, there is so much to do! The soggy conditions that could be present make me feel dread. Overall it is sure to be a ton of fun, I need to practice more, first I need to finish this site, so onward!
These RC3 ROCs are really popular, I have a few that I have listed on e bay and they sure get a lot of looks, 5 X as many looks as the other plastic I have listed. I guess it helps to have a disc that gets so much attention, my other listings get more looks because of it. I started contacting folks on Face Book about selling plastic, seems to be the new way to sell. Lost about a weeks worth of work on my spreadsheet not sure why but I am working on it so I can move forward. Happy New Year! I got to go and throw one of these new ROCs, so out to the course today!
- Marvin's Flying Disc Collection
- Golf Discs
- Novelty/Early Sport Discs
- Frisbie Pie Tins
- Home Made
- other stuff
- Wham-o Flying Saucer
- Wham-o/DGA Midnight Flyers
- Wham-o Pluto Platter
- World Frisbee Championships held at the Rose Bowl 1974-1981
- Short Visit to see John Kirkland
- Napa/Vintage Cup artwork
- More Golf Discs
- Stuff For Sale!
- Frisbee convention, Naperville Illinois 2018.
- Doug Korns Freestyle discs.
- Trip to PA to see the old Goat 10/1/19
- 3rd Flying Disc Collector's Festival 10/9/21
- So-Cal visit to see Jeff Soto.
- 4th Flying Disc Collector event.
- Visit to DGA March 2012.
- Erik " BUCK " Smith collection