Not much to look at but something I have been looking to add to my collection for years, last time I saw one for sale was on ebay and my bid was not high enough. that was about 4 years ago. The ebay sticker was on a very hard to find retooling of the FS1 and the sticker was in worse shape than this one! When it rains it pours, I was contacted about 2 of these within 10 days of each other. The other is super clean but you know what they say " one in the hand is worth two in the bush".
So many people that I have met have heard about Disc Golf in our town. There was a time when the game needed a description. " you hit a frisbee with a golf club?" I have heard some crazy stuff and seen some even crazier things, like a pole hole B-B-Q that had a wire rack on the bottom with hot coals and kabobs at different heights in the chains or targets simply lined with plastic being used as a cooler!
Our local course here in Napa California was, as Dave Malo would say : the best kept secret in Disc Golf" but finally after 18 years the word is out. Used to be when I went to the course I knew all the faces, now I great all new comers that I meet and welcome then into the family, The Frisbee family. I have always liked saying that!
I have many other interests but I always come back to disc sports. The thing about disc sports is so many people are willing to try this new game and I remind them that your skill level does not matter, you are part
- Marvin's Flying Disc Collection
- Golf Discs
- Novelty/Early Sport Discs
- Frisbie Pie Tins
- Home Made
- other stuff
- Wham-o Flying Saucer
- Wham-o/DGA Midnight Flyers
- Wham-o Pluto Platter
- World Frisbee Championships held at the Rose Bowl 1974-1981
- Short Visit to see John Kirkland
- Napa/Vintage Cup artwork
- More Golf Discs
- Stuff For Sale!
- Frisbee convention, Naperville Illinois 2018.
- Doug Korns Freestyle discs.
- Trip to PA to see the old Goat 10/1/19
- 3rd Flying Disc Collector's Festival 10/9/21
- So-Cal visit to see Jeff Soto.
- 4th Flying Disc Collector event.
- Visit to DGA March 2012.
- Erik " BUCK " Smith collection