I have wrote that when I started collecting I did not have a direction. I have also wrote that Victor's book gave me stuff to shoot for. I have also noted that when I got Ralph Williamson's collection he had a bunch of Pluto Platters. This was my early direction. To fill the gaps in Ralphs Pluto collection. Along the way I found my self at Phil Kennedy's house where he showed me a 5th style ( double esker ) that we later traded for. I also found a American trends Pluto platter on e bay! Dan at DTW helped me with a 6th style & after finding a second I did a trade with Phil for a 4th style giving me all molds. Along the way I found a white WPP1 & a unknown color ( blue ) in the 4th style. Thanks John Kirkland! the blue was in the package & I traded my double esker in the package to give John all the styles. I got to know most the collectors in this area & know that there are only 3 of us that have all the Pluto Platter molds.. Then Father Lyle comes back into the fold. Father Lyle being one of the oldest disc sleuths, it was good to get to know him. Now with renewed interest Lyle wanted to be only the 4th known person to have all Pluto molds. Having found 2 more ATPP I worked a deal with Father Lyle. I think I am in good company!
- Marvin's Flying Disc Collection
- Golf Discs
- Novelty/Early Sport Discs
- Frisbie Pie Tins
- Home Made
- other stuff
- Wham-o Flying Saucer
- Wham-o/DGA Midnight Flyers
- Wham-o Pluto Platter
- World Frisbee Championships held at the Rose Bowl 1974-1981
- Short Visit to see John Kirkland
- Napa/Vintage Cup artwork
- More Golf Discs
- Stuff For Sale!
- Frisbee convention, Naperville Illinois 2018.
- Doug Korns Freestyle discs.
- Trip to PA to see the old Goat 10/1/19
- 3rd Flying Disc Collector's Festival 10/9/21
- So-Cal visit to see Jeff Soto.
- 4th Flying Disc Collector event.