1/4 of the way there!
This disc is a original Eagle ( Innova ) This was my first disc golf event I think that was 1983? Located at Oak Grove park in SO-CAL, this is the site of the first pole hole course. I got my first golf disc at the pro shop there ( Mungazine pro shop ) , this was the site of my first ace as well. Listing my pictures and re numbering my collection has been a treat! It is still a big job but more fun than I expected. I have got to disc 1000 and that puts me about a box short of 1/4 of the way there. I had forgot how many silly discs I have in my collection, they may not be super valuable but they are interesting! That summer of 83 I spent many hours playing disc golf, many times I would ride the bus or take my bike to play. Here I am almost 30 years later still playing with flying discs!
5/21/2013 11:23:15 pm
I have been trying to find a Mungazine Store stamped Aero for years. Oak Grove was my home course. I started playing there in 1977. If you know of one please let me know! You have a great collection thank you for letting all of us see it!!!
Leave a Reply.
- Marvin's Flying Disc Collection
- Golf Discs
- Novelty/Early Sport Discs
- Frisbie Pie Tins
- Home Made
- other stuff
- Wham-o Flying Saucer
- Wham-o/DGA Midnight Flyers
- Wham-o Pluto Platter
- World Frisbee Championships held at the Rose Bowl 1974-1981
- Short Visit to see John Kirkland
- Napa/Vintage Cup artwork
- More Golf Discs
- Stuff For Sale!
- Frisbee convention, Naperville Illinois 2018.
- Doug Korns Freestyle discs.
- Trip to PA to see the old Goat 10/1/19
- 3rd Flying Disc Collector's Festival 10/9/21
- So-Cal visit to see Jeff Soto.
- 4th Flying Disc Collector event.