It has been 26 day now and my knee is better. It is usually tight and even more so in the evenings. I am using a cane to help me get around. I hope to be out on the course just for a walk sometime soon! At this time a backhand throw would have too much twisting on my knee so I think I will be throwing a lot of side arm shots! I can get good D with these shots but I am a little inconsistant with it.
I have always been a max weight guy when it comes to my discs. After playing with light weight discs I am sold, a little late to the party but I am here! Anything to make it a little easier on me. I had always teased other players about getting their light weight discs stuck in a spider web. I guess I will be eating my words.
Next weekend I plan on playing a round with my boy Ryan, I will only try a few holes, playing Goat Hill and it is long, I look forward to the cart ride! Even after winning Vintage Cup last year I feel like my skills have been slipping hope this knee thing does not knock me down to a REC player but I guess there is more to the game than crushing the competition, or is there?
Leave a Reply.
- Marvin's Flying Disc Collection
- Golf Discs
- Novelty/Early Sport Discs
- Frisbie Pie Tins
- Home Made
- other stuff
- Wham-o Flying Saucer
- Wham-o/DGA Midnight Flyers
- Wham-o Pluto Platter
- World Frisbee Championships held at the Rose Bowl 1974-1981
- Short Visit to see John Kirkland
- Napa/Vintage Cup artwork
- More Golf Discs
- Stuff For Sale!
- Frisbee convention, Naperville Illinois 2018.
- Doug Korns Freestyle discs.
- Trip to PA to see the old Goat 10/1/19
- 3rd Flying Disc Collector's Festival 10/9/21
- So-Cal visit to see Jeff Soto.
- 4th Flying Disc Collector event.