I think this year ( 18th ) was one of the best. Time of year made the difference. Warm and dry is the way to go! Many of the 132 players camped. It was a lot of work but our little group is becoming a club! How to make it better next year? I was leading in the Pro Masters after the first round but flailed in the wind the second, tied for second I did some rookie moves running shots that I should have layed up ( costing me extra throws ) for the second year I finished 3rd! The only negative thing I can see is the Big egos that a few players have. The constant complaining is not only rude but a distraction to other players. I think the PDGA needs to address this in the rule book so people can give warnings just like if someone was cussing and kicking their bag down the fairway they would get a warning! I have seen it over and over again, bad behavior from great players. Is it because they have gone all in to the sport and find the money is not enough to support them? Is traveling the country making new friends and seeing new places not enough? I know most of the top people in the game would like to see this become more than it is. We all need to be our best and show we as players respect our game, then maybe some day it will all come together but for me I like being undercover and play a game called disc golf, its just Frisbee!
- Marvin's Flying Disc Collection
- Golf Discs
- Novelty/Early Sport Discs
- Frisbie Pie Tins
- Home Made
- other stuff
- Wham-o Flying Saucer
- Wham-o/DGA Midnight Flyers
- Wham-o Pluto Platter
- World Frisbee Championships held at the Rose Bowl 1974-1981
- Short Visit to see John Kirkland
- Napa/Vintage Cup artwork
- More Golf Discs
- Stuff For Sale!
- Frisbee convention, Naperville Illinois 2018.
- Doug Korns Freestyle discs.
- Trip to PA to see the old Goat 10/1/19
- 3rd Flying Disc Collector's Festival 10/9/21
- So-Cal visit to see Jeff Soto.
- 4th Flying Disc Collector event.
- Visit to DGA March 2012.
- Erik " BUCK " Smith collection