August 10th, 2017
Most people don't know I had a growth on my kidney, had that removed last October, just found out I got something growing in my lungs! Could be a few spots, once they get big enough they will biopsey it to see what it is then start treatment, My kidney cancer was made up mostly of a aggressive form of cancer & if that is whats in my lungs there is very little they can do. So bucket list time, but I must say it is the simple things, I played Orangevale yesterday with my 2 grandsons, Braxton 4 months & Kayden 2 years, my son Curtis, my nephews Jake & Austin their dad Shannon & 2 dogs, It was a very good feeling to drive up to long #12 & make my 25 foot putt, guessing the hole at about 370 feet. Birdied my last hole to beat my son by 1 & everyone else too! Lunch picnic style at the river with some swimming makes for a great day, Enjoy the game, Hope to see some of my frisbee family when I travel to the cancer institute in Cleveland in a few weeks!
8/10/2017 08:38:32 pm
I am ready to ride along your side on the bucket list. I love you.
8/13/2017 08:59:42 am
We missed having you along last week. Best wishes.
Leave a Reply.
- Marvin's Flying Disc Collection
- Golf Discs
- Novelty/Early Sport Discs
- Frisbie Pie Tins
- Home Made
- other stuff
- Wham-o Flying Saucer
- Wham-o/DGA Midnight Flyers
- Wham-o Pluto Platter
- World Frisbee Championships held at the Rose Bowl 1974-1981
- Short Visit to see John Kirkland
- Napa/Vintage Cup artwork
- More Golf Discs
- Stuff For Sale!
- Frisbee convention, Naperville Illinois 2018.
- Doug Korns Freestyle discs.
- Trip to PA to see the old Goat 10/1/19
- 3rd Flying Disc Collector's Festival 10/9/21
- So-Cal visit to see Jeff Soto.
- 4th Flying Disc Collector event.