One of my favorite golf discs is a Destroyer, I have a few that I throw that took sometime to work in, in my collection I have a few . I save all my Ace discs, I threw my longest ace 360 feet at hole # 6 at Skyline in Napa with a DX Destroyer, here are my others, Football stamped pre release champion plastic, first run star stamp star plastic, 2008 St Patty stamped champion plastic, Skyline stamped star plastic, off set mini test run stabilizing process star plastic, 2008 Christmas logo SPD plastic, ECO star plastic with aNapa hall of fame logo, Champion plastic Turtle rock Markleeville logo and a pro plastic with a stock stamp logo.My newest Destroyer is a 145G in the new Blizard line. I think I need to get more , I do not have nearly enough of these !
- Marvin's Flying Disc Collection
- Golf Discs
- Novelty/Early Sport Discs
- Frisbie Pie Tins
- Home Made
- other stuff
- Wham-o Flying Saucer
- Wham-o/DGA Midnight Flyers
- Wham-o Pluto Platter
- World Frisbee Championships held at the Rose Bowl 1974-1981
- Short Visit to see John Kirkland
- Napa/Vintage Cup artwork
- More Golf Discs
- Stuff For Sale!
- Frisbee convention, Naperville Illinois 2018.
- Doug Korns Freestyle discs.
- Trip to PA to see the old Goat 10/1/19