Seems people avoid the rain, In Northern California with no rain of over 6 months & the fire danger going into November you still get people that think " can't wait till spring"! I like being in the rain! Good thing because our local after Thanksgiving tournament was a wet one. My doubles partner is my boy Ryan # 19457, we played well in the rain & were leading the 36 hole one day event until the 3rd to last hole. The wind took its toll, we both threw out of bounds off the tee & on our upshot on that second island hole for a 7PP, that was just enough to drop us to 3rd at the end of the day, lesson learned, I need a gator in my bag! Funny thing was we missed all the short easy holes but made some killer shots on some long ones, should have would have, if it's raining..... see you on the course!
- Marvin's Flying Disc Collection
- Golf Discs
- Novelty/Early Sport Discs
- Frisbie Pie Tins
- Home Made
- other stuff
- Wham-o Flying Saucer
- Wham-o/DGA Midnight Flyers
- Wham-o Pluto Platter
- World Frisbee Championships held at the Rose Bowl 1974-1981
- Short Visit to see John Kirkland
- Napa/Vintage Cup artwork
- More Golf Discs
- Stuff For Sale!
- Frisbee convention, Naperville Illinois 2018.
- Doug Korns Freestyle discs.
- Trip to PA to see the old Goat 10/1/19