When it comes to competition I am never sure who will show up. The guy that makes no mistakes or the guy that gets no breaks. If you have played Sierra College you know it can be tuff, we played 3 rounds of 21 holes, each round the course got longer! Who showed up was the non confident putter, my first round was ok but after that it was down hill, thing is I do not need to be in the money & play my best to have a good time. I made new friends, we had a great time, I did have a few high lights. I played with my cousin Shawn in the first round & he saw me get a ACE! Last round of the event I heard shouting & I knew it was Shawn! Yes indeed he got a ace as well, here we are after the event ended. My other memorable moment was getting a birdy on the long number 7, up hill 777 feet par 5, had a knee knocker 18 foot putt for my 4! If you have never played a course around Lake Tahoe you are missing out, put it on your bucket list!
- Marvin's Flying Disc Collection
- Golf Discs
- Novelty/Early Sport Discs
- Frisbie Pie Tins
- Home Made
- other stuff
- Wham-o Flying Saucer
- Wham-o/DGA Midnight Flyers
- Wham-o Pluto Platter
- World Frisbee Championships held at the Rose Bowl 1974-1981
- Short Visit to see John Kirkland
- Napa/Vintage Cup artwork
- More Golf Discs
- Stuff For Sale!
- Frisbee convention, Naperville Illinois 2018.
- Doug Korns Freestyle discs.
- Trip to PA to see the old Goat 10/1/19