Collecting plastic has been a topic of conversation for me for a long time now, It all started because of the game we call golf, ( Disc Golf ) like Dr. Stancil says " There could be a better name " I realise that almost everything I do, it is for life, my relationship with my wife Lisa is first on that list! I was out last weekend snowboarding with my kids & my grandkids, very cool to share board sports with them all, skate, wake & snow, never did get the hang of surfing but I love me boogie boarding, my wave baby! Music has been a big part of my life there last 10 years, playing a new years eve gig is every musicians goal, well tomorrow I get to do that! For those that don't know I am building a music recording studio, should be up & going late spring, I plan on modeling my space after the all inclusive family love I have felt with my frisbee family, come one come all, lets make some music. I must admit it should be a little more easy, a day in the studio compared to a day on the hill! Put your glove on!
- Marvin's Flying Disc Collection
- Golf Discs
- Novelty/Early Sport Discs
- Frisbie Pie Tins
- Home Made
- other stuff
- Wham-o Flying Saucer
- Wham-o/DGA Midnight Flyers
- Wham-o Pluto Platter
- World Frisbee Championships held at the Rose Bowl 1974-1981
- Short Visit to see John Kirkland
- Napa/Vintage Cup artwork
- More Golf Discs
- Stuff For Sale!
- Frisbee convention, Naperville Illinois 2018.
- Doug Korns Freestyle discs.
- Trip to PA to see the old Goat 10/1/19
- 3rd Flying Disc Collector's Festival 10/9/21
- So-Cal visit to see Jeff Soto.