This is your new blog post. Click here and start typing, or drag in elements from the top bar.
I started this site added a few pages on collecting and this would be my first blog! Whats in the bag? Over the years I have got bigger and bigger bags and carried more and more plastic. I can not help my self, if I have a big bag I fill it up. My Idea is to use a smaller bag and save energy for when it is needed at the end of a round. Hope I take my own advise at tournament time. I will be heading out to Skyline later today and here is what I am throwing, First Run Champion Boss 175g, Star Katana 172g, First Run Legacy Cannon 175G, Star Orc 175g, Champion ( metal flake ) TeeDevil 175g, Star Destroyer 175g, Champion Firebird 175g ( flat top ), Champion Stingray 176g, Star Sidewinder 175g, 2011 USDGC ROC 180g, SP line Squall 177g, Z Comet 178g, Star Aviar Driver 175g and a Super Color Soft Challenger 174g
- Marvin's Flying Disc Collection
- Golf Discs
- Novelty/Early Sport Discs
- Frisbie Pie Tins
- Home Made
- other stuff
- Wham-o Flying Saucer
- Wham-o/DGA Midnight Flyers
- Wham-o Pluto Platter
- World Frisbee Championships held at the Rose Bowl 1974-1981
- Short Visit to see John Kirkland
- Napa/Vintage Cup artwork
- More Golf Discs
- Stuff For Sale!
- Frisbee convention, Naperville Illinois 2018.
- Doug Korns Freestyle discs.
- Trip to PA to see the old Goat 10/1/19