My collection was last numbered about 4 years ago. I have all my plastic on a spread sheet. All discs are numbered bagged and boxed. There are 2 problems, 1 is that in the last few years the new discs I get are added to my spread sheet in the order that it belongs with a number and letter, say I had a disc that needed to go after disc # 333 this disc is # 333a. The box is already full so it goes to the end of the collection with other numbered and lettered discs. problem # 2 is that over the years of doing disc displays things have got a little out of sorts, My plan is to renumber all my discs and get everything together where it goes. I could have this done in the next 3 months!
I will have my camera so that I can take photos to add to the site, when I am done I hope to add the complete list for everyone to see. On my list I have a Manufacturer, Description, color, condition and value. I will be increasing the value on many discs as I update the list, I have had a few people tell me that some stuff was under valued, my insurance needs a new list as well!
Well the journey of 100 boxes starts with the first one
- Marvin's Flying Disc Collection
- Golf Discs
- Novelty/Early Sport Discs
- Frisbie Pie Tins
- Home Made
- other stuff
- Wham-o Flying Saucer
- Wham-o/DGA Midnight Flyers
- Wham-o Pluto Platter
- World Frisbee Championships held at the Rose Bowl 1974-1981
- Short Visit to see John Kirkland
- Napa/Vintage Cup artwork
- More Golf Discs
- Stuff For Sale!
- Frisbee convention, Naperville Illinois 2018.
- Doug Korns Freestyle discs.
- Trip to PA to see the old Goat 10/1/19
- 3rd Flying Disc Collector's Festival 10/9/21