New addition to my immediate frisbee Family, Baby Kayden. The baby was out for a round of golf on the lower 9 at Skyline Park at just 29 days old! Here he is with his Mom & Dad & Uncle Ryan. I look forward to taking him up onto the main course when he gets a little bigger. All my kids grew up around the Disc Golf course. I know many people that once they had kids, you did not see them again until their kids grew up. some it would take many years, others came back in a few. My rule of thumb is once the baby can sit up it is time, I carry the little ones & simply set them down when I throw, looking ahead Kayden should be ready around the middle of December, winter in California could be cold but there will be plenty of sunny days in the upper 60s! FOUR!
- Marvin's Flying Disc Collection
- Golf Discs
- Novelty/Early Sport Discs
- Frisbie Pie Tins
- Home Made
- other stuff
- Wham-o Flying Saucer
- Wham-o/DGA Midnight Flyers
- Wham-o Pluto Platter
- World Frisbee Championships held at the Rose Bowl 1974-1981
- Short Visit to see John Kirkland
- Napa/Vintage Cup artwork
- More Golf Discs
- Stuff For Sale!
- Frisbee convention, Naperville Illinois 2018.
- Doug Korns Freestyle discs.
- Trip to PA to see the old Goat 10/1/19